Saturday, August 2, 2014

Enenews


Enenews is still down for me today. I hope Enenews' admin is trying to clean up the site. Some of the threads are not working at all anymore (e.g., off-topic thread).

I'll postpone judgment, but I suspect that Fukushima Daiichi is probably in another critical stage.

Unrelenting emissions from units 1-3 have been visible on the TEPCO cam focused on unit 1 (TEPCO 1 CAM).

There is most definitely a filter of some kind that is blocking us from seeing the sky above unit 1.

I wonder if the fuel in unit 1's spent fuel pool has gotten too hot and is vaporizing because I see red in the emissions at the building roof.

The TBS cam has been down for at least a couple of days. That reinforces my concern.

If Enenews was taken down deliberately, I suspect the goals are twofold:

a.) halt webcam discussion

b.) halt the anti-nuclear education that occurs in the forums. Everyday some new person seems to join in and is welcomed to the fold. No doubt this process makes some people nervous.

I'll watch and wait.