Monday, September 20, 2010

Links Today

I'm not feeling very well. Terrible migraine this weekend. So, just links and one thought.

Although the recession is official over, the great depression II has just began!
http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-47-is-available-The-Global-systemic-crisis-Spring-2011-Welcome-to-the-United-States-of-Austerity-Towards-a-very_a5168.html

The other links I find to be most relevant today include:

The Phytoplankton Crisis: Our Compromised food chain
http://www.declineoftheempire.com/2010/09/the-phytoplankton-crisis-an-update.html

Grayson Calls on Florida Supreme Court to Halt Foreclosures (because they are believed to be fraudulently based)
http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/

Compromised economic system, compromised environmental system, and compromised legal system.

REFORM IS IN ORDER AND NEITHER PARTY SEEMS ABLE TO DO IT.

The Tea Party folks are correct about wanting reform and a new party. However, those folks have been manipulated into thinking that what is best for the richest 5% of Americans is good for them. The puppeteers wait in the wings and have no remedies that will help the other 95% of Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment