Friday, November 11, 2016

Brief Notes on Self Organizing, the Election, and Fukushima Daiichi


I have so much I want to post and so little time right now.

Let me first pass on a link suggested by John:

Jerome Roos. 'The Days of Innocence Are Over': Self-Organization in a Time of Monsters  http://www.telesurtv.net/english/opinion/The-Days-of-Innocence-Are-Over-Self-Organization-in-a-Time-of-Monsters-20140906-0025.html

Next, I am going to quickly note that my students' analyses of political memes accurately predicted election results, although their studies were based on selective sampling, rather than representative sampling. I will try and post more on this later.

Third, I want to quickly note that Fukushima emissions look strange on TEPCO cam 1. I cannot figure out whether there is something on the lens in that area of whether there are strange and very visible emissions from the area around unit 3