PLEASE SEE MY POWERPOINT OF EVIDENCE here http://www.academia.edu/4314657/Fukushima_Update_Aug_2013 or here
EVIDENCE OF NUCLEAR CRITICALITIES
MASSIVE SPIKE IN RADIATION LEVELS IN GROUDWATER
Radioactivity levels in Fukushima groundwater increase 47-fold over 5 days THE ASAHI SHIMBUN August 06, 2013 http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/fukushima/AJ201308060059
[excerpt] Radioactivity levels soared 47-fold over just five days in groundwater from a monitoring well on the ocean side of the crippled Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant, the plant operator said Aug. 5…. TEPCO has been struggling to deal with the enormous amounts of water used to cool the damaged reactors and block the flow of contaminated water into the ocean. [end]
XENON DETECTIONS IN SOUTH KOREA NOT ORIGINATING FROM NORTH KOREA
Traces of nuclear activity-related gas detected in June: sources 2013/08/13 13:38 http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2013/08/13/0200000000AEN20130813004200315.html
SEOUL, Aug. 13 (Yonhap) -- South Korea detected traces of Xenon, a chemical element usually found near recent nuclear activities, in the country's atmosphere in June, but it does not seem to have originated from North Korea, government sources said Tuesday.
According to the sources, the Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety detected traces of the colorless, odorless noble gas on three occasions in June. Xenon is detected in trace amounts after nuclear bomb tests or other nuclear activities.
Radioactive Isotope Detected in South Korea By Kwanwoo Jun. The Wall Street Journal August 13, 2013, 7:32 PM http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2013/08/13/radioactive-isotope-detected-in-south-korea/
News on Tuesday of the detection in South Korea of traces of a rare radioactive isotope often found soon after atomic bomb tests has prompted questions, but provided little in the way of answers.
Officials said it would be premature to conclude that the xenon isotope is connected to North Korea’s nuclear weapons program, pouring cold water on initial speculation of this sort.
North Korea’s atomic program jumped to the top of headlines this year following its February bomb test and an announcement that it would restart its mothballed nuclear facility in Yongbyon, north of the capital, Pyongyang.
Lee Ho-ryung, a nuclear specialist at the Korea Institute of Defense Analyses in Seoul, told Korea Real Time that traces of xenon are detectable only for one to two weeks after “abnormal” nuclear activities–such as atomic bomb tests or radiation leaks from a nuclear reactor…. Ms. Lee said that the xenon traces didn’t necessarily originate from North Korea. They may have come from Japan, which is still struggling to recover from radiation leaks at the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, she added.
IN ABRUPT ABOUT-FACE, JAPANESE GOVERNMENT TURNS ON TEPCO, SAYS ITS UNABLE TO HANDLE CLEAN UP
Abe Joins Greenpeace in Signal Tepco Not Up to Cleanup By Jacob Adelman & Isabel Reynolds - Aug 7, 2013 5:41 PM MT http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-08/abe-joins-greenpeace-in-signal-tepco-not-up-to-fukushima-cleanup.html
Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe made an unlikely companion with environment protection campaigner Greenpeace as both indicated Tokyo Electric Power Co. (9501) isn’t up to the task of containing the Fukushima nuclear disaster.
Greenpeace’s comments were blunt, Abe’s less so, though they both agreed on the seriousness of revelations that radioactive groundwater is gushing into the Pacific Ocean from the crippled coastal atomic station north of Tokyo.
I am quite concerned about the pattern that emerges out of the data assembled above. Detections of short-lived Iodine and Xenon radioisotopes indicate with little uncertainty that nuclear fission has recently occurred. The recent global media flurry about Fukushima suggested something was up because the radioactive water contamination has been ongoing for over two years and the Japanese media have reported on it periodically. The recent media coverage suggested factors other than pure discovery may have been in play in shifting attention to the Daiichi site.
I've recorded in my log posts below the visual evidence I've assembled documenting ongoing steam eruptions at the plant. These eruptions worsened in June 2013 and haven't ceased until the last week, when they seemed to have been reduced. I am concerned.
RECENT BLOG POSTS by other bloggers DISCUSSING NUCLEAR CRITICALITIES
Apparent criticality in Fukushima unit 3 leads to Japan NRA outing Tepco for radioactive leaks. http://optimalprediction.com/wp/apparent-criticality-in-fukushima-unit-3-leads-to-japan-nra-outing-tepco-for-radioactive-leaks/
Radioactive Iodine in Seaweed and Sludge, Summer 2013? (Hints of Recent Criticality Events…) + Data suggests radioactive fallout still blowing around the world… August 3, 2013
Introduction to Majia's Blog and Index of Posts Here http://majiasblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/break-from-bloging.html
- Analysis of Recent Nuclear Criticalities at Daiich...
- It is NOT merely a random camera effect
- What is IT?
- Could these be neutron rays?
- What is HAPPENING at Fukushima Daiichi???
- Fukushima Daiichi Emissions June 26-27: Smoke Seem...
- Daiichi is Getting Hotter: Opinion Based on Two Ye...
- Daytime Steam Eruption at Fukushima Daiichi
- TBS and Tepco Webcams Do NOT Match
- Update on Nuclear Criticalities at Daiichi
- Recent Criticalities at Fukushima June 2013
- INTRODUCTION to Majia's Blog and EXPLANATION FOR B...
- Daiichi Continues to Look Very Hot and Steamy
- INDEX: SOME BLOGS I FOLLOW
- How Far We've Fallen
- The War Between Nuclear Physicsts/Engineers and Ge...
- More Evidence of Atmospheric Steam/Smoke Releases ...
- Today's Steam Release Visible on Tepco Cam
- LINKS: GM AND ROUND-UP
- LINKS: GENETICS, HUMAN HEALTH AND RADIATION
- LINKS: PROPAGANDA
- LINKS: FINANCIAL FRAUD, AUSTERITY, AND WAGE COLLAP...
- LINKS: FUKUSHIMA NUCLEAR CRISIS
- LINKS: BP OIL SPILL
- LINKS: RADIATION MONITORING IN THE US AND JAPAN
- LINKS: PLUTONMY, DESPOTISM, DISPOSSESSION
- LINKS: AWARE AND THE PRIVATIZATION OF RISK
- LINKS: BEES
- GLOBAL CRISIS: HUMANITY AT RISK
- Abe Wants to Intensify Efforts to Restart Nuclear ...
- NYT Editorial: The Global Plight of Disabled Child...
- Sparks and Gaseous Emissions from Unit 3
- Autism and the Environment: Let's Study Radiation
- Lead in Our Lipstick, Arsenic in our Chicken
- Webcam Updates